Wear the Fierce Diety's Mask outside the Final Boss Battle
1. Put on the Bunny Hood and warp to the third day. Go to Sakon's Hideout in Ikana Canyon, slow down time, and approach the hideout while looking at the door. You'll spot a small crack on the right-hand side of the door, which you can slip through if you run and roll straight at it. If you get through, but fall into the water, climb back up and try again.
2. Once you're inside, talk to Kafei. You'll then begin racing through the maze in an attempt to save the stolen Sun's Mask. When you gain temporary control of Kafei during the race, bring up the menu and replace the Bunny Hood with the Fierce Deity's Mask. When you control Link again, he'll be wearing the new mask. If you complete the maze, you'll appear at the entrance to Sakon's hideout as the Fierce Deity.
3. Turn around and dive into the water, then take the right-hand tunnel. It will lead you to the Southern Swamp, and from there you can visit Clock Town or simply explore the landscape. Once you enter Clock Town, though, you won't be able to leave. You'll also need to duck if you want to enter buildings.
Note: Using a trick can cause the game to freeze.
Ride Epona in Clock Town
1. Start a game using the first Save slot (new or continue), then Save your game at the Owl Statue in South Clock Town.
2. Start a game using the second Save slot (new or continue). Call Epona and ride her to Milk Road. Save your game at the Owl Statue on Milk Road but don't get off Epona (or the trick won't work.
3. Once you Save on the second Save slot, go back to the game in the first Save slot, and you will be on Epona in Clock Town.
Note: Using a trick can cause the game to freeze. In addition, if you go into a building while using this trick, Epona will be gone when you come out.
Invisible Weapon Trick
Go to Clock Town and find a mailbox. When it prompts you to deposit something, select a weapon from your inventory (the Great Fairy Sword works best) even though the mailbox tells you it accepts only letters. Once you leave the mailbox, Link will look like he is still holding the Sword, even though there's nothing there. If you press the C Button that you assigned the Sword to, you will see it's trail through the air.